Tuesday 11 September 2012

A little Catchup...

It has been quite a while since I last posted, the last few weeks have been crazy! I went to Egypt for a week with my boyfriend which was lovely and have also moved into my flat at university ready for my second year. I have a few weeks before my course starts so will definitely be posting more frequently.

I thought i'd let you know what kinda posts I will be posting soon...

A few beauty tags
Some product reviews
Outfits of the day of course
And a few styling posts 

I also thought i'd include a few pics from my holiday...

Me and the boyfriend
we ordered to much food!
our names in arabic

camel riding

pretty beach we went to

view from a small pier by the sea

 Sorry this was just a quick post, but i will be posting again soon, please comment and follow


x Sophie Louise x






No comments:

Post a Comment