Friday 17 August 2012

Lita style boots...

I recently posted here about a cream pair of boots I purchased from Linzi shoes in the style of the Jeffrey Campbell litas. Ever since I got them I have wanted a black pair and I finally ordered a pair from Tribecca shoes.


I did debate about whether to keep them when they arrived as I wasn't keen on the style of heel, but I think they are such a great staple piece to have because they go with basically everything in my wardorbe. They are not as comfortable as my Linzi pair so i wouldn't wear them all the time, but hopefully at some point I will be able to purchase a real pair of Jeffrey Cambells which I can imagine will be alot more comfortable to wear every day. They were only £25.00 and because it was my first order I got 15% off so they are very affordable, however if you want a better quality boots then it might be worth spending a bit more money.

Let me know what you think :)

x Sophie Louise x


No comments:

Post a Comment