Tuesday 21 May 2013

Clear Skin ?

My skin has to be the one thing I am the most self conscious about. I have suffered with acne since I was about 14 and have tried many products on the high street. I used to spend so much money each week on various different products hoping it would give me the solutuion I wanted. I am now 20 and it has only been in the past couple of months that I have begun feeling confident within my skin.

 I realised that my skin probably does not like having all these different chemicals put on it and instead something with as little ingredients as possible might help. So I decided to pop down to my local lush store and asked what they had for acne prone skin and was advised to try the tea tree water. It is safe to say this is my favourite product that I have ever tried and even though I still have a few small spots now and again my skin has never looked so clear. 



I purchased the 100g bottle as it does go off because it is made and best used fresh. At £3.95 it is such a bargain and I have since repurchased another bottle. 

Even though I still have a few blemishes I have learnt not to care, because there are so many more important things and half the time the only person that notices is you. So go out feel confident in your skin. 

Please comment and like my facebook page here it would make my day :) 

x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment