Tuesday 14 May 2013

Product Review - False Nails

One of my first posts I made on this blog was about my nail varnish collection. Since then my collection has grown and I have become a little obsessed. I am terrible for biting nails so thought why not get false ones. However being the skint student that I am I opted for some high street alternitves. I popped into my local boots and picked up a pack of there 200 clear nail sets. 



My thoughts....

The nails...
The nails themeselves come in a wide variety of sizes which is great! However I don't know if it is because I have small nails but I find myself only using half the pack. However the nails I do wear fit my nails well and are a great length for everyday wear. However if you want long nails I would suggest choosing a different set. 

The glue...
The glue comes in a handy pot which is a great size for poppping into your handbag incase you need a touch up. It does have a rather distinctive smell however it soon goes away. Beware this glue is strong, I have stuck my fingers to the pot many times. 

Painting the nails...
When wearing these nails I find that my nail varnish applys alot nicer and gives my nails a shiny finish. I wouldn't suggest removing the nail varnish and re painting the false nails because I found that this left weird marks on the false nail. 

How long do they last...
The nails last a few days however if I knock one of them sometimes I need to re do them. They are great for a night out as they will last all night. I use the nail glue which comes with the set which is probably not the best so need to try other brands of nail glue which I think will work better. 

Let know what you think...

And don't forget to subscribe and like my facebook page here it would make my day :) 

x Sophie Louise x


No comments:

Post a Comment