Wednesday 28 May 2014

Beauty Haul : Beauty Favourites

Since my last post was all about fashion, I thought I would do a post showing a few products I have picked up lately as well as a few old favourites.


All of these products have become my staple beauty items for summer, here are my thoughts on each product. 

Seventeen Stay Pout Lipsticks - These lipsticks are a definite must have for summer. They are affordable at only four pounds fifty each! The colour range is amazing and I find that they last a lot longer than other high street lipsticks which I have tried. The first shade pictured above is in the colour 'kiss me quick' this is the perfect everyday shade as as you can see I have use this a lot. The next shade 'make an entrance' is my favourite shade. It's a beautiful coral colour which is perfect for summer and looks amazing with bronzed cheeks, 'Delinquent' the last shade is a gorgeous bright pink which looks amazing on pale skin tones such as myself. I would definitely recommend these lipsticks especially if you are on a budget. 

Dr Jart, Water Fuse BB Cream - This has become my favourite product for summer. It works as both a moisturiser and a makeup product which provides a nice amount of coverage to help even out the skin tone. This works really well for summer because it is so hydrating and is perfect when you don't want to wear a full foundation but still want a bit of coverage. With an added spf of 25 I definitely think that this product is worth trying. 

Collection, Shimmer Shades Blush - I like my skin to look very glowly in the summer so this blush is perfect. I chose the shade blushalicious and I think that mixed together all of the colours work well to give a bronzed glowly look to the skin as well as giving a natural rosy glow to the cheeks. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - I purchased this powder after hearing so may good things about it on Youtube. I think that it works well, however I am not madly in love with the product. I think that this works best when applied with a sponge applicator rather than a brush as this does not seem to set my foundation as well. 

Collection, Fast Stroke Eyeliner - This eyeliner is by far my favourite high street eyeliner. It is a matte black which lasts all day long. It is a bit difficult to get off at night, but I still think this product is worth trying. I use this mainly when I wear false eyelashes and want something to help hold them in place. 

Barry M, Nail Paint - This nail varnish in the shade coral is an old favourite of mine. It is the perfect shade for summer and works well against my pale skin tone. I will be doing a blog post featuring my favourite nail varnishes soon where I will feature this product in more detail. 

I hope you liked this post. Please follow my blog and comment below with any requests for product reviews which you want me to post. 


x Sophie Louise x 




No comments:

Post a Comment