Wednesday 28 May 2014

Vlog : Harry Potter Studio Tour

I am a massive Harry Potter fan, so when my boyfriend got me tickets to go to the studio tour in London for my birthday, I was quite literally bursting with excitement! Here are a few snaps from the day for those of you interested in going but aren't to sure what to expect. I had such a fun day, and it really was magical. I would definitely recommend going especially if you are a Harry Potter fan like myself. 

Standing outside Privet Drive and sitting in the flying car!
Looking into the mirror

Trying butter beer, which I thought tasted amazing! My boyfriend however does not look impressed

Hogwarts!

One of the outdoor sets.
What i'm wearing -
Dress - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Primark

I picked up some every flavour beans for the train home. They are either really nice or really disgusting! 

x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment