Monday 4 February 2013

Get ready with me, makeup routine!

-->
I start off by using benefits pore professional on my
 T-zone. This makes my makeup last longer.

-->
I then use my mac select cover concealer on my chin and
forehead. After that I use my Bourjois 123 perfect foundation
which I apply with my silk pro foundation brush.

-->
Applying my foundation.

-->
After I have applied my foundation I then use
my Rimmel wake me up concealer under my eyes.

-->
I then use my Benefit playstick in the colour spin the bottle
if i feel i need a bit of extra coverage. 

-->
I use my natural collection powder to set my makeup.
I dropped it the other day :( so need a new one.

-->
I pencil in my eyebrows lightly with a
 Rimmel eyebrow pencil.

-->
I use the colour sin from my naked pallet as my everyday
eyeshadow. It makes my eyes look alot brighter.

-->
I use my Rimmel mascara to make my lashes look
alot thicker and longer.

-->To make my cheeks brighter and give my pale skin a
glow i use Benefits blush in dandelion.

-->
I then blowdry my hair to finish the look.

I hope you liked this post. Let me know what you think in the
comments below :)

x Sophie Louise x
 
--> --> -->
-->

-->

--> -->

--> --> -->

--> -->

--> -->

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment