Friday 1 February 2013

Smoothie star deep moisture body milk...

-->
If you love the smell of Almonds oats and brown sugar then this is the body moisturiser for you! 


This was another soap and glory product that i received for my birthday and I love it. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I don't use this product everyday because the smell as lovely as it is, isn't something i want to use all the time. I use it around twice a week, when i feel like my skin needs a pick me up. 

It's ten pounds for 500 ml, which is more expensive then what i would normally spend on a moisturiser, however you don't need to use much so i can tell it will last me a while. Boots currently have a three for two offer on all soap and glory products so maybe now is the time to treat yourself. 

x Sophie Louise x 

No comments:

Post a Comment