Tuesday 29 January 2013

Hand Food ?

-->
I have tried so many hand creams it's ridiculous. I suffer with dry skin in the winter and my hands can tend to crack. I have used a variety brands such a nivea, vaseline and even aqueous cream, but the one thing i can't stand is that so many hand creams leave your hands feeling greasy which then in my case makes my hair greasy. I have since discovered my favourite hand cream!


  Soap and Glory's hand food is amazing. Since using it for the first time it has constantly been in my handbag. It leaves my hands feeling so soft after using it without leaving my hands feeling greasy. Another thing i love about this product is the smell, It has shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow which smells. amazing. The packaging is also something that stands out to me, its girly and the tube a great size which is easy to put in your hand bag. At only five pounds i think that this hand cream is such a bargain and i will definatly be purchasing another one when it runs out. 

Has anyone else tried this hand cream ? 

x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment