Tuesday 29 January 2013

Peaches and clean ?

-->
I always see the brand Soap and Glory in Boots and have heard so many good things about the brand, however i always seem to have to spend my money on other things which means i have not been able to try any products from the brand...until now! For my birthday my family kindly got me some Soap and glory products. So i thought i would do a few blog posts reviewing some of the products.

Peaches and clean....


-->
Peaches and clean is a four in one cleansing milk that can be used to melt your makeup off your face at the end of the day. I was worried about trying this product as first because i didn't want it to make my skin break out. The product smells just like peaches which i love. I use my finger tips to put the product on to my skin focusing on my t-zone which is where i get breakouts. I then rinse my face after with water and then apply my usual toner. I think that the product works well, It hasn't made my skin break out but i haven't used it long enough to notice if it has stopped any blemishes, however it does leave my skin feeling soft after using it. 

Has anyone else used this cleanser before, or used anything from the soap and glory range ? let me know what you think in the comments below :) 

x Sophie Louise x  

No comments:

Post a Comment