Wednesday 9 January 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Skull Lita...

-->
I was so lucky this Christmas and received some wonderful presents. I thought I would show you one of my favourite presents, which I am so in love with!

I have wanted these Jeffrey Campbell skull litas for ages but couldn’t bring myself to spend that much on a pair of shoes. These are also the first pair of Jeffrey Campbells I have and had never even tried a pair on before. But as soon as I saw them online I instantly wanted them.



The boots are so comfy and look amazing! They are rather heavy due to all the skull studs on them but they are so well made and even come with spare studs. I haven’t had a chance to wear them out yet but I will be sure to post an outfit of the day when I do.

What do you think of Jeffrey Campbell shoes? Do you have a favourite pair?

X Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment