Wednesday 23 January 2013

Products i will repurchase...n.o 1


I thought i would start doing small posts about the products i repurchase as they are so amazing. They will just be quick posts that i will write if i re purchase a product again with a little review about the product, I thought i would start with this product as it is one i have repurchased to many times to count.

The St Ives naturally clear apricot scrub is amazing. It is my go to product for when i am having a bad skin day as it makes my skins feel so soft and amazing after using it. I have used the face wash of this before and loved it, however they never have it in store which is so annoying. I would definitely recommend this product if you have blemish prone skin, It hasn't stopped my spots from appearing but instantly makes my skin feel better after using it.

Has anyone else tried this scrub or anything from the St. Ives skincare range ? Let me know what you think about these little reviews.

x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment