Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bourjois 123 perfect foundation review

-->


I have been using Rimmel Londons 25 hour foundation for ages. I recently ran out and decided that I needed a lighter foundation as I am very pale and found that the lightest shade of the 25 hour foundation was a tad dark for my skintone. I searched for the best highstreet foundation for pale skin and discovered that the Bourjois 123 perfect foundation in the colour 51 light vanilla was a good match. As soon as put it I could see that it was a great colour for my skintone. It is a very light consistency which took me a whilst to get used to but I now love it. The foundation doesn’t make my skin look perfect but it does provide good coverage without being able to see that I am wearing foundation. The two things that I don’t like about this foundation is that it gives a very matte finish. My skin is normal and so I don’t think this would work well with dry skin, however would be perfect for those with oily skin. The second thing is I find it tends to appear really light when first applied on the skin, however if you apply to much it can become orange so you need to be careful.

Overall I do like this foundation, and I find it works well with a bit of concealer on the top and tiny amount of powder to set it.

I hope you found this little review useful. If you have any foundation recommendations then please comment below.

And don’t forget to like my Facebook page here


X Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment