Tuesday 10 July 2012

The Land Of A Thousand Smiles...

Visiting the Temples in Bangkok
Maxi skirt and top (New Look) sunglasses (Zara)

Green tea and red bean Frappucchino from Starbucks
Just arrived at the hotel in Phuket
Baby elephant so cute!
 Top and shorts (Topshop) Shoes (New Look)
Quadbiking, so scary!
View from a boat we went on, so pretty when the sun sets

My watermelon shake, basically all I drank in Phuket
Quick outfit of the night
 Dress (Primark) Shoes (Newlook)
Lipstick
 Rimmel (Sweetie)
Canoeing through a dark cave
I recently visited Thailand which is known as the Land of a thousand smiles. I went with my Dad and my brother for around 11 days, we flew to Bangkok for three which was very busy but fun to see the city and then flew to Phuket to relax by the beach for the rest of the holiday. Phuket was beautiful especially the little islands around it which we visited by boat and did some canoeing. Here are just a few photos :) enjoy!


x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment