Saturday 5 October 2013

Daily thoughts...Bioderma...

So this has to be one of the most hyped up products amongst youtubers and bloggers. I have wanted to see if it is worth the hype for a long time, so a few weeks ago I ordered a bottle.



I was so excited to take my makeup off with it and see if it really is as amazing as people say. Since using it for a few weeks I have to say I am in love with this product. It is great if you have sensitive skin like mine and want something gentle that will remove all of your makeup. This doesn't sting my skin or irritate it, instead it leaves my skin feeling cleansed and feels as if I am using just water to take off my makeup. I use three cotton pads and cleanse my skin three times with this to make sure all my makeup is taken off, I then follow with the La Roche-Posay thermal spring water spray to calm my skin. 

I hope you found this quick review helpful. I have decided to start doing quick daily reviews on different beauty products. So if there is a product you would like me to review, please comment below and I will try and review it for you :)

x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment