Monday 7 October 2013

Daily Thoughts...Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation..

So I am back again with another daily review...



Today I decided to do a quick review on the Rimmel 25 hour foundation. I have been using this foundation for a few years now. This foundation is great if like me you want a full coverage foundation that last all day without needing a primer. I use a powder throughout the day which helps keep it in place and prevent shine if you have oily skin.

When I apply this foundation I tend to use two pumps on my hand and I apply it with the Real Techniques expert face brush. If I am going on a night out I will then use more foundation on areas where I want a bit more coverage. This foundation normally lasts me two months before I need to repurchase it which is amazing, and as it is only £7.99 it is well within my student budget. In my opinion the foundation doesn't oxidise like some other foundations I have tried, which is good because you know the shade that you are applying won't change. The packaging is great for the price and I love how they use a glass bottle which makes it seem more expensive. 

The only downside to this foundation is the shade range. It would be nice to see a few more shades as the range currently only does six shades. 

I hope you liked this review. I will be doing reviews everyday this month! Please subscribe it would make my day. 


x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment