Tuesday 8 October 2013

Daily Thoughts...Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick...

When you're a student spending more than five pounds on a lipstick is not great. I love lipsticks and have quite a huge collection, however since starting university I have bought less and less simply because I spend my money on food, clothes and going out...which leaves less and less for make up. The other day I wanted a pink winter lipstick as the weather is changing, so I popped to Boots and picked up the Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in the shade cranberry. At only £1.95 I was sold! Since buying this lipstick I have worn it pretty much every day. So I thought I would do a quick review for you guys...




This lipstick is perfect for those of you on a budget, it's not a sheer lipstick and gives a bold colour. It also moisturised my lips really well l so I don't need a lip balm. The only down side to these lipsticks are the staying power, however I find that they last just as well as other high street lipsticks, so if you want a long lasting lipstick then a high end lipstick would be best to invest in. The packaging is simple, its not expensive looking, but as the lipstick is only £1.95 i'm not going to complain. Their are a variety of shades available in this lipstick and I really want to try some more. So overall, yes I would definitely recommend this lipstick for those of you on a budget but still want to update your makeup collection.

I hope you enjoyed this review! I will be reviewing a variety of products everyday this month! So please subscribe it would make my day :)



x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment