Thursday 3 October 2013

My Thoughts...La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

After putting off buying this product for a long time I finally caved in and ordered it. I have wanted to try the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo for ages. I first heard about it when I watched Lily Melrose's skincare video on youtube, and after hearing how much she liked using it I instantly wanted to try it.



I got really fed up with my skin and how it kept breaking out so decided to order it and see if it would do anything. At first I loved it, I felt like it was one of the best products I had ever tried. However I put off blogging about it as I wanted to use it for a few months so that I could give a better review.

For those of you that haven't heard about this product it is a serum/moisturiser that is meant to unclog pores and help imperfections. La Roche Posay is a french skincare brand and seeing as I always here youtubers and bloggers raving about them I thought that this brand would be good to try out. 

Its been two months since I started using it...am I still impressed....? I don't think that this product is amazing and it certainly hasn't cleared up my skin. I still have breakouts on my forehead and on my chin. However when I apply it I do feel like my skin looks slightly better. At around 13 pounds it's not a cheap product and I don't think I would purchase it again. However this might change, maybe when I stop using it I will then know if I feel like it is an essential in my skincare regime. I will continue to use this product and see if it does eventually stop my breakouts.

I hope you liked this review and found it helpful...

Please comments and let me know if their are any products you would like me to review :)

And don't forget to subscribe...it would make my day!


x Sophie Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment